Corgi meetups are back! All of our events are held outdoors, with safety guidelines according to state and city mandates.
Whether you want to join a Corgi Run Club, or prefer to explore and discover some of our favorite Bay Area locales and activities, subscribe to our mailing list. You will need to join our group on Meetup.com to RSVP to any of our events.
Lands End Holiday Hike
December 24 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Our annual holiday tradition kicks off on the Saturday before Christmas. The views along this trail are absolutely breathtaking, and they always remind me of how much I love SF. This year our hike will take place on Christmas Eve, so if you’re in town for the holidays…I hope you can join us!
This is a well traveled trail, and is easy to moderate in difficulty and is about 3.5 miles round trip. Dogs need to remain on leash on the trails.
By RSVP’ing “Yes” for this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- Vaccinated attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a mask or face covering the entire time at the event. Non-vaccinated attendees must wear a mask during the event.
- If attendees are ill, under the weather or experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, they must refrain from attending.
- If attendees have been in close contact with anyone that was recently diagnosed with COVID-19 they must refrain from attending.
- Attendees must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance between other attendees at all times.
- Attendees must provide their contact details in advance to assist with contact tracing if an infection is reported.
- Attendees accept all risks and responsibilities associated with attending these events, and release the organizers of any liabilities in the event of an infection.
- Attendees are limited to one guest, and each guest needs to complete this form. Each event will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- If you or your guests are particularly at risk or increasingly vulnerable to infection, please refrain from attending these events.