Corgi meetups are back! All of our events are held outdoors, with safety guidelines according to state and city mandates.
Whether you want to join a Corgi Run Club, or prefer to explore and discover some of our favorite Bay Area locales and activities, subscribe to our mailing list. You will need to join our group on Meetup.com to RSVP to any of our events.
Corgs at Night Howloween Walk
October 30 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
It’s a Howloween night walk with the Corgs! Break out those costumes that they hate wearing for a couple hours, and if you’re inclined to dress up as well…it’s totally optional.
We’ll meet at Spark Social, plan on a group picture at 5:15pm then walk over to Koret Quad for some frap time then return to Spark. See you there!
** RSVPs for this event will open two weeks before the event.
By RSVP’ing to this event, you are agreeing to the following event terms:
1. Wear a face covering during the entire event
2. Maintain safe distancing between other attendees
3. Refrain from attending if you are sick, and have either tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive
4. Keep close watch on your dogs and ensure their welfare during the event
5. Comply with all park regulations of the venue where the event is hosted
6. Update your event RSVP if you are unable to attend (No flake policy)
7. Release the organizers of the event of any liabilities for damages or injuries incurred by you or your dogs during the event