Corgi meetups are back! All of our events are held outdoors, with safety guidelines according to state and city mandates.
Whether you want to join a Corgi Run Club, or prefer to explore and discover some of our favorite Bay Area locales and activities, subscribe to our mailing list. You will need to join our group on Meetup.com to RSVP to any of our events.
Corgi Run Club: GGP Series
October 31 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Let’s run Strawberry Hill at Golden Gate Park. These runs can be anywhere from 1 to 3.5 miles, and can easily be a “run/walk” to suit your Corg’s fitness levels. So if you’re not sure about whether you can keep up with everyone, don’t worry about it…everyone will run at the pace that is most comfortable for them and their corgs.
** RSVPs open two weeks before every run at noon
By RSVP’ing to this event, you are agreeing to the following event terms:
1. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering during the entire event. A mask is optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
2. Maintain safe distancing between other attendees
3. Refrain from attending if you are sick, and have either tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive (This includes those who are fully vaccinated as well)
4. Keep close watch on your dogs and ensure their welfare during the event
5. Comply with all park regulations of the venue where the event is hosted
6. Update your event RSVP if you are unable to attend (No flake policy)
7. Release the organizers of the event of any liabilities for damages or injuries incurred by you or your dogs during the event
Thanks everyone, look forward to seeing you out on the run!