Corgi meetups are back! All of our events are held outdoors, with safety guidelines according to state and city mandates.
Whether you want to join a Corgi Run Club, or prefer to explore and discover some of our favorite Bay Area locales and activities, subscribe to our mailing list. You will need to join our group on Meetup.com to RSVP to any of our events.
- This event has passed.
Corgi Run Club: Crissy Field Series
January 29 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Corgi Run Club makes its way to Crissy Field. This run features flat terrain (aka no hills), a shorter distance (<3 miles), scenic views of the ocean and the GGB and the opportunity to let your corg run leash free!
We’ve adjusted our biweekly series to alternate between Golden Gate Park and Crissy Field starting 11/28
By RSVP’ing to this event, you are agreeing to the following event terms:
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering during the entire event. A mask is optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Maintain safe distancing between other attendees
- Refrain from attending if you are sick, and have either tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive (This includes those who are fully vaccinated as well)
- Keep close watch on your dogs and ensure their welfare during the event
- Comply with all park regulations of the venue where the event is hosted
- Update your event RSVP if you are unable to attend (No flake policy)
- Release the organizers of the event of any liabilities for damages or injuries incurred by you or your dogs during the event
Thanks everyone, look forward to seeing you out on the run!