Corgi meetups are back! All of our events are held outdoors, with safety guidelines according to state and city mandates.
Whether you want to join a Corgi Run Club, or prefer to explore and discover some of our favorite Bay Area locales and activities, subscribe to our mailing list. You will need to join our group on Meetup.com to RSVP to any of our events.
- This event has passed.
(Another) Corgi Yappy Hour
October 15 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Yet, another happy hour in October? Yup, so if for some reason you missed the first one…here’s another opportunity to meetup at Spark Social for happy hour.
We’re also planning on meeting up with some of the SoCal corgs that will be at Spark at the same time…so hopefully they’ll come hang out with us 🙂
We realize parking can be a challenge, especially if this event coincides with a game day. We’ve found many members had success finding parking at the Nelson Rising lot https://goo.gl/maps/uqtvmAQN8hXAS8Pt8
Looking forward to seeing you at our next Spark Yappy Hour!
By RSVP’ing to this event, you are agreeing to the following event terms:
1. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering during the entire event. A mask is optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
2. Maintain safe distancing between other attendees
3. Refrain from attending if you are sick, and have either tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive (This includes those who are fully vaccinated as well)
4. Keep close watch on your dogs and ensure their welfare during the event
5. Comply with all site regulations of the venue where the event is hosted. In this instance, if visiting any of the food or drink vendors you must wear a mask if in close contact with their staff.
6. Update your event RSVP if you are unable to attend (No flake policy)
7. Release the organizers of the event of any liabilities for damages or injuries incurred by you or your dogs during the event